Tuesday, March 29, 2011

videocomparison

1. Describe: In The 1st One I See Alot Of Dark Colors. Also Alot Of Low Value. It's Blury. In The 2nd One I See Alot Of HIgh Value. Alot Of Bright Colors.
2. Analyze: The 1st One Has Low Value. The 2nd One Has High Value. The 1st One Has Curvy Shapes. The 2nd One Has Alot Of Straight Lines. The Texture In The 1st One Looks Rough. The Texture In The 2nd One Look's Really Smooth. The Colors In The 1st One Are Really Really Dark. In The 2nd One Has Alot Of Bright Colors.
3. Interpret: The 1st One Look's Evil, and The 2nd One Looks Kinda Peaceful But A Little Sad Bc It Look's Like The Guy Is Dying.
4. Judge: I really Like This Artwork. I Would Definaltely Buy And Hang Up The 1st One In My House. This Artwork Is Very Successful.

I Think The 2nd One Is Romantisicm Because It Has Light Colors. Also Because It Look;s More Peaceful Than The 1st One Bc Of The Colors. The 1st One Is Neoclassicicm Bc The Colors Are Darker Than The 2nd One. I Would Hang Both Of Them In My House.

No comments:

Post a Comment